Thursday, July 17, 2008

Top 25 Arts Destinations: From Sea to Shining Sea

So, I am looking to move. Originally I wanted to go to San Francisco, (well, I still do,) but it's REALLY expensive there. So my next vote was San Diego. (I think I might stay in California for awhile but it's all up in the air.) Then I read this article. Top 25 Arts Destinations. I'm taking votes people, where could you see me living. I removed my non options, so that's why you don't actually see 25.

TOP 25 BIG CITIES
San Francisco, Calif.
Seattle, Wash.
Los Angeles, Calif.
Boston, Mass.
Philadelphia, Pa.
Portland, Ore.
Baltimore, Md.
San Diego, Calif.
Denver, Colo.
Charlotte, N.C.
Nashville, Tenn.
Milwaukee, Wis.
Columbus, Ohio
Indianapolis, Ind.
Memphis, Tenn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say...

San Fran

Seattle

Philli

Boston

Unknown said...

that's so funny I picked the same four as Brenda!

I think somewhere like Boston especially, though.

Howeeeever if your heart is on San Francisco, perhaps more than just your heart is leading you there?

Annnnnd what about Savannah, Georgia? I could see you living there too.