
This is actually better than it was. You can see the lovely walkway I left for myself. Luckily I made another trip to the storage unit today and my closet is officially 99.99% empty. Those pesky hangers have a lovely box waiting for them.

It's so weird to look in my closet which used to be EXTREMELY full and see nothing really. It makes me feel like I am making progress which is awesome since I should be out of my wonderful room by Friday. Only four more days. I'm gonna miss it here.
Then there is that wonderful thing that happens when you move...you find your old stuff that you totally forgot you have. Like the box with those crazy wooden transvestite disco clubbin' shoes that you bought randomly in HB and have worn once.

(Yes, I actually wore them once, it was Halloween and I was some kind of retro sixties Black Panther I think. Like "Power to the People" Black Panther, not like a cat.) Maybe I can find a picture somewhere....yep...sure did.
There they are...it really is my feet. You'll just have to believe me because although I look perfectly fine in this photo it's somewhat embarrassing for the Playboy bunny and bumblebee who share the photo with me. And yes, I fell down in those and had to hold Cindy's hand like the entire night.


There it is, his name and address here in Cali. AC Guthary, 16673 San Bernadino, Fontana Calif.

Oh and of course, it's a Samsonite.
I can't believe moving day is almost here...

No comments:
Post a Comment