You know how sometimes one person has the power to push you off on the wrong foot? Today it was the girl at Starbucks that was making my latte. I understand completely that things get made out of order sometimes but how is it that you make things out of order but two of the people you are making drinks for came in AFTER I did and got the same thing! I mean really, you just called out two of the same drinks before mine and I had been there for about 7 minutes before they even walked in.
She put me in a foul mood. And it's completely irrational how that happens sometimes. I mean who really cares if I had to wait a few extra minutes but how does it set the tone for my WHOLE morning? It all comes down to the fact that God has been teaching me patience, I know it, He's made it VERY obvious the past few days. Jolene even had to laugh when I told her about it because she experienced it firsthand.
I'm trying real hard to not let a barista ruin my day...it's a slow process people...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment