Sunday, August 31, 2008

the amazing wonder that is boba.

I was lucky enough to have boba yesterday and today Debi asked me why I like boba so much. I didn't really have an answer for her so I thought about it and here are some of the many reasons that I LOVE boba.

A picture of my boba from yesterday. It's from my absolute favorite boba place, Boba Smoothie in Costa Mesa.



1. You can have boba in thai tea, in a slush (my particular favorite,) in a smoothie, on shaved ice.
2. You can choose from a ton of flavors. I am simple and stick to the strawberry slush but I actually heard a lady order a pineapple, banana, coconut, strawberry flavored item.
3. Boba is wonderful, smooshy, warm and awesome.
4. It's not good or bad for you.
5. It makes me smile.
6. Boba can be hard or soft...it'll get frozen if you get it in a slush or on shaved ice.
7. It's FANTASTIC.