Sometimes I just have a huge urge to just fully embrace my ghetto fabulosity.
I want earrings...gold ones with my name on them, or better yet a nickname. Gold earrings that say TwoTone.
I want a ring that is similar to brass knuckles, covers all of my fingers and says "Nicole" but in fantastic graffiti writing. (This one's going to happen people, Whitney's gonna design it for me. It pays to know a jeweler and a jewelry designer.)
I want to be pimpin' in 3D.
I almost bought an Apple Bottom fidora...I regret that I let it slip through my fingers.
All I seem to be able to listen to lately is hip hop and R&B. Kanye, Estelle, John Legend, Luda, Usher, R Kelly, you name it I'm listening.
I want a fake fur coat. Emphasis on the FAKE.
I want an afro again.
I want a traffic jam booty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment