Saturday, August 23, 2008

Calling all men...

First, let me begin by saying this blog isn't directed at one particular person. So if you're thinking it must be about you...it's not...so stop it!

It seems to me that the more I observe guys my age it seems that they prefer to persue the 21 to 23 year old girls. Let me be perfectly clear, it's not that I am desperately seeking and looking for a man, I'm pretty content with my single status and willing to remain single rather than settle on a less than perfect mate.

But I'm constantly listening to my friends complain about meeting girls that don't want the same things in life. Your twenties are a huge time of change in your life and 21 to 28 is a huge difference. Often older girls who have a ton to offer are overlooked for the hotter, younger girl. If you're looking for someone with similar ideals it will probably help to search a bit closer to your age, especially in your twenties.

I look at who I was at 21 and who I am now and 21 year old Nicole would never recognize 28 year old Nicole. Just think of how much you have changed and then think of how much the 21 year old you're dating will change. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but from what I see, there really aren't many.

I'm tired of listening to my friends being wounded men, stop barking up the wrong tree and make a better choice and then maybe, just maybe, you'll find the happiness you seek.

Oh and ladies it goes both ways...I'm just saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Is about all I have to say about that! ;) Well put my dear, well put.