Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tagged by Brenda

Music Shuffle

Once you’ve been tagged… (1) Turn on your MP3 player or I guess your music player on your computer if you don’t have an MP3 player. (2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode. (3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up–song title and artist–NO editing/cheating, please. (4) Choose 5 people to be tagged. (I don't really have anyone to tag that hasn't been tagged already so I kind of just did this for fun.)

1. Grey Dawn Breaking - Tiger Army
2. Ask the Lonely - Journey
3. I Would Never Want to be Young Again - Gogol Bordello
4. Nothin' - Reel Big Fish
5. Sing Me Back Home - Merle Haggard
6. Little Moments - Brad Paisley
7. Stir In Me - Todd Proctor
8. The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades - Timbuk 3
9. Three Days - Janes Addiction
10. Baby I Like It - Slightly Stoopid
11. Blue - The Julies
12. Why Can't I Be You - The Cure
13. Teenagers from Mars - The Misfits
14. She has a Girlfriend Now - Reel Big Fish
15. All the Way - Frank Sinatra
16. Shout to the North - Delirious?
17. Intro - India Arie
18. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
19. Hot Line - The Bomboras
20. Nasty Girl - Notorious B.I.G, Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge, Avery Storm
21. The Best Day - George Straight
22. Oh No - Gogol Bordello
23. Night of the Living Dead - The Misfits
24. Our Last Night - ABBA
25. Smackwater Jack - Carole King

No comments: