Friday, June 19, 2009

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

I got this email this morning.

from Mark Stickney
to Nicole Guthary

do my eyes deceive me???????

welcome, i won't judge


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Twitter
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Subject: Nicole Guthary is now following you on Twitter!

Hi, Mark Stickney.

Nicole Guthary (NicoleGuthary) is now following your updates on Twitter.

A little information about Nicole Guthary:

0 followers
0 updates
following 64 people

You may follow Nicole Guthary as well by clicking on the "follow"
button on their profile.You may also block Nicole Guthary if you don't
want them to follow you.

The Twitter Team


The funny thing about all of this is that I didn't join Twitter! I still don't have any desire to be on Twitter so please let me know if I say anything funny, offensive, or noteworthy.

2 comments:

Chris Kretzu said...

lame.

you cant "not have a desire to be on twitter" but then ask to know what is said on twitter.

join it or dont!

Es said...

This morning you said you didnt think the world was ready for your "jelly" and then i started laughing. It was awesome. I think even if you dont join, your impersonator should continue to tweet as you.