So, Mother's Day was yesterday and I spent the day with my mom, sister, brother, grandma, aunt, great aunt, cousins...you get the idea. We spent the day at Hollywood Park, yes, the horse races. What better way to spend a day celebrating your mom then betting $3 per horse race and eating tons of great food. I had a really great time with my family and of course, with my mom. So whether you have a mom, dad, aunt, grandma...whoever you think of as mom, I hope you had as great of a day with your family as I had with mine.
The first horse race.


This is my cousin Tyler and her 2 year old Jalen. He's hilarious and he loved the horses.

Can't you just feel the love? The little sister and brother.

That's my grandma. She was mad that I took her picture while she was eating.


My great Aunt Judy is a pro at the races. She brings the newspaper, makes notes and bets on every race. I have no idea how much she won, but I am sure she was up money.
Finally...the mom and I.

No comments:
Post a Comment