After I got going in my little navy blue Toyota Yaris, I learned right away that the stupid freeways, tollways, highways, whatever you want to call them...all of the on ramps are marked by signs about 2 seconds before you're supposed to turn. EXTREMELY annoying and confusing!
I made it to the hotel about the time that I was supposed to be at Leigh's rehearsal dinner so I said goodbye to my extremely comfortable looking bed, changed and headed out to Home Run Inn Pizza. It wasn't too long after I got there that I saw Daniella, she looked awesome as usual and it was so nice to catch up with her. Leigh sat and had some pizza with us and then Daniella and I headed back to the hotel. It was Halloween but I had no intentions of doing anything but relaxing in my hotel room. So I ordered room service because I was still hungry and spent Halloween 2008 eating a turkey club and watching The DaVinci Code. It was perfect!

Saturday morning was the morning of Leigh's wedding so I found Kim and Steve, we grabbed some Panera Bread and then I headed back to the hotel to paint my toenails, flat iron my hair, you know girl stuff. Kim and Steve stopped by to check on my progress and admire my view.

After we all cleaned up we headed out to the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and Leigh looked gorgeous. Since we were lucky enough to be staying at the hotel the reception was at we all went back to the hotel and I got a chance to TRY to rest my eye which was a lovely shade of bright red thanks to my contacts. I need Lasik! Then we all headed down to the hotel bar to await the arrival of The Beisners and to get the party started! We had a GREAT time at Leigh's reception. The California table was filled with good friends, new friends and the DJ who looked like Vanilla Ice. We ate, drank, danced and just partied the night away in celebration. Here's a couple pics for your viewing pleasure.






More to come on my Chicago trip soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment