Monday, November 10, 2008

Well said Mike Huckabee.

Like so many others, I'm really tired of hearing all of the anti Obama rhetoric. I have told maybe three people who I actually voted for and at this point I really don't think it's important who I chose to be the next president. The truth of the matter is Barack Obama made history and became the 44th president of the United States of America and regardless of whether or not he was my choice, he was America's choice, and I will stand behind that.

I think all of the crazy dissention in the name of God, the country or whatever is just ridiculous and shameful. I read an article today by Mike Huckabee, who if you remember, was a Republican hopeful earlier this year. I think he said it quite well in this article and so many people could stand to learn a little bit from someone who acknowledges that he did not vote for Obama but will support him as his president because it's the right thing to do.

No comments: