Monday, January 5, 2009

The best Christmas present this year!

So, I got the most amazing Christmas gift ever from my friend Danny. Basically him and I went shopping at Victoria Gardens about a week or so before Christmas and we walked into Planet Funk and I saw the most AMAZING purse ever! I basically told him he had to buy it for someone because it was that cool. I kept on harrassing him and he bought it. I said to him, "Oh man, I'm so jealous of whoever gets that!" Turns out he was buying it for me, but because I basically kept telling him he had to buy it for someone he bought it while I was there with him.

It's a little ghetto fabulous, (which makes me love it even more!,) and it even plays your iPod! Yes people...those are real speakers! Take it in!

No comments: