So, here it is...
I'm gonna start with Thursday only because I had coffee with Matt and I have really been enjoying all of the time we have been able to spend together lately. It never ceases to amaze me that every time we get together for dinner or coffee it lasts at least two hours. I think more than half the time Matt just listens to me talk at him. haha.
Friday I was lucky enough to have Rosine's with Brenda. I got her since Jesse wasn't around for "date night." We had a great dinner, as usual. We talked about any and everything and caught up on life since we don't seem to see each other enough anymore. Bums me out but that's what happens when you have schedules like ours. I tried to get her to come to the show but she decided to stay home and write her Sunday morning sermon. LAME! I'm kidding! :)After dinner I ventured out to Riverside with Tony and Bobby to see Faith Snakes play. I always enjoy watching those boys play and I realize that I have made some really wonderful friends because of those shows.
It was an all around great time followed by Santana's which was, well...yummy.
There's Tones. I love this dude. He always listens no matter what, even when it's things that shouldn't really be said and he never judges. Just says, "It's cool. I know how it is." He's good people.
Oh Bobby...you embrace your new found love for hip hop! Love it!
I was lucky enough to meet a lot of really wonderful people because of Katy. Joseph is one that I am thankful for more and more each time I see him.
haha...oh Tyler.
Dylan and Zack were matchies! I think Zack actually got mistaken for Dylan at least once.
Joseph's talking to Katy through the joys of my G1. I have no idea what time it was for her but that lucky girl got a phone call from Tony and got to chat with Joseph and I. I think we made her feel pretty special that night. Especially since she was bummed that she was missing the show.
There's Dylan! Between him and his AMAZING wifey, they have been friends to me in amazing ways. You ever have those nights when someone totally just tells you something that you need to hear? Dylan told me something that night that was something that I think I really needed to hear but had no idea that I needed to hear it until after he said it. I'm so happy to have them in my life.
Russell's gonna be a daddy again soon. It was so cool to sit and talk to him about his family. He's got the most adorable lil' girl and I'm sure his baby boy will be just as cute. It's so crazy to see people who are younger than I am with their families. I can't imagine having a kid but I see people like Dano, Dylan and Russell and it's crazy to me that they have these little kids in their lives. I know I can't imagine but that it's just God reminding me that different life paths, choices and of course, God's plans, totally differ for each and everyone one of us. That's so cool when you really think about it.
On to Saturday. I wanted to go see my friend Carina but first I had to go work at the second job. Once I got home I got ready to go out and meet them in Long Beach at Carina and Mike's. I was barefoot headed towards the kitchen in a hurry for some reason when I tried to clear the baby gate and kicked it with my right foot...HARD! I thought I was just being a big baby so I put on my shoes and headed out. Once I got to Long Beach it was off to The Dubliner. I'm not allowed to show pics from that night due to an incident that occured. (I'm gonna keep my promise Mike.)
I woke up Sunday morning to a toe that was turning black and a foot that was turning shades of greenish purplish. I guess I really did hurt my poor little toe. It was kind of hard to take a picture of because the flash but you can definitely see the wonderful color that my little toe was turning (it's like that on the inside and underneath,) and then it's kind of hard to see but my foot under that toe got two wonderful bruises about the same size as the baby gate's top bar. It is making it hard to walk and I suspect I broke that little toe. Sigh...I'm a mess as usual. So the silly toe made it hard to get out for much of anything, I had lunch with Matty and then came back home to do some work. I worked, decided to miss a show I really wanted to go to because of the toe, headed out to Furnace, had some BJ's with some friends and then came back home to work some more.
So yeah, there you have it! A wonderful weekend all in all. Hopefully next weekend can stack up!

1 comment:
how the heck is your toe anyway? joseph looks so hot in those photos. miss him. and matt, just the coolest dude ever i think. and tones, what a guy. and bobby, he's smart and good to talk too. and brenda, like warm light. and dylan and russel and dano. shoot. america = good times. i miss everybody but its good knowing i might see you soon. i love you with all my heart.
Post a Comment