Thursday, August 27, 2009

School #7: The Tyler School of Art at Temple University

The Tyler School of Art at Temple University
Location: Philadelphia, PA





This was my last school tour and by far the MOST impressive facility I have yet to see at a school. Tyler is a GORGEOUS school. They have a brand new facility and it is state of the art. I about died when I saw the kiln room and the spray booth for the ceramics department. The amount of glory holes that they have for the glass students is insane. And the fibers department, holy crap! It was just intense in all ways. Tyler was my favorite school before I went on any of my tours and I know why.

So, as impressed as I was with Tyler you would think that my decision is made, right? Well, not quite yet. I'm still at a loss for what to do. More to come on that.





2 comments:

DANCEACROSSTHESEA said...

how exciting.

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to Tyler, BY FAR the best school!

I guess that's easy for me to say since I only went to three schools with you ;)

I think you know where to go... Trust your judgement.