I took a quiz on Find Your Spot that tells you the most desireable places to live based on the answers to your questions. Of the 24 listed more than half are from Oregon, Washington and Tennessee. Three places I really like. And there was only one that was a no go. None of them are in California which reaffirms what I already knew...I'm destined to probably leave this great state and go to one that will better suit me. Here's the list. (I know that I previously posted another blog with a similar topic but it wasn't quite the same.)
Eugene, OR
Corvallis, OR
Olympia, WA
Tacoma, WA
Knoxville, TN
Fayetteville, AR
Salem, OR
Portland, OR
Kent, WA
Seattle, WA
Little Rock, AR
Albuquerque, NM
Greenville, SC
Johnson City – Kingsport, TN
Medford, OR
Bellingham, WA
Anchorage, AL (is Alaska AL? or is that Alabama?)
Fort Collins, CO
Chattanooga, TN
Clarksville, TN
Provo-Orem, UT (NO, NO, NO!)
Missoula, MT
Tulsa, OK
Denver, CO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i just took this test too... no CA for me haha:
Seattle, Washington
Portland, Oregon
Eugene, Oregon
Olympia, Washington
Providence, Rhode Island
Norfolk, Virginia
Corvallis, Oregon
Tacoma, Washington
Kent, Washington
New Haven, Connecticut
Cincinnati, Ohio
Salem, Oregon
St. Louis, Missouri
Bellingham, Washington
Anchorage, Alaska
Knoxville, Tennessee
Worcester, Massachusetts
Lexington, Kentucky
Baltimore, Maryland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Charlotte, North Carolina
Hartford, Connecticut
Kansas City, Missouri
Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia
I got alot of florida, texas, and georgia...hotlanta???
Augusta, Georgia
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Tampa, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Nashville, Tennessee
Dallas, Texas
Atlanta, Georgia
Greenville, South Carolina
Fort Worth, Texas
Memphis, Tennessee
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Clarksville, Tennessee
Houston, Texas
Lexington, Kentucky
Charleston, South Carolina
Little Rock, Arkansas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Jacksonville, Florida
Louisville, Kentucky
Knoxville, Tennessee
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Plano, Texas
Kissimmee-St. Cloud, Florida
haha, wow candice and i can live in half of the same places together!
natalie you must like hot weather because that's what all those places have in common! :)
Post a Comment