I'm not sleepy.
And even though I've posted what feels like too many blogs today I still feel like I have so much more to say. My heart is heavy and I've had so many amazing conversations that I'm sure there will be more to come very soon...probably tomorrow.
I'm parched. Oooh...I just looked around to discover there's water on my nightstand. Thank goodness because I would have never walked all the way to the kitchen.
Updated my iPod which means I can't wait to drive to work tomorrow. I did however get extremely irritated hunting for an old piece of plastic referred to as a CD that I just know I have somewhere but can't stinking find! Oh well...since it's all your fault because I heard it in your truck tonight, Corre I need NOFX from you. Thanks. :)
Goodnight folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment