Jetta, Melanie says:
i love your - beards; love em or hate em blog
Jetta, Melanie says:
i dont think i hate - but i definitely dont love
Melanie Jetta, the first "kinda" beard girl I've ever known. To be honest most guys are all about the beards and it's just the girls that are either absolutely yes or heck no beard people. But Melanie just proved...she's not like most girls, which I already knew!
MJ, you're the best!

(Oh man...we have some pretty teeth us two!)

3 comments:
Seriously - those are some good lookin teeth! I love this picture from almost exactly 4 years ago? Is that right? So awesome!
Uh...Might have something to do with how crazy drunk I was at this bday party you threw for me...but this was my bday party 3 years ago - not 4! Oops:)
haha, yeah i think it was three not four years ago. oh man, that was a fun day though!
Post a Comment