We have what could be considered the worst “coffee” (I use the word loosely here,) ever here at the office. Thankfully I will be working from home again tomorrow but being forced to drink the office swill is like a punishment greater than death! (I’m cranky people…and it’s worse in the morning without my coffee.) Starbucks has been my saving grace! Thank you for Skinny Lattes, sometimes Vanilla, Extra Hot with two Splendas! You save me each and every morning!
My pocketbook however is glad that I’ll be home again starting tomorrow so I can resume my home brewed coffee drinking!
Oh, and if you are going to hit up Starbucks regularly like I do. Invest in a tumbler. You save the environment and $0.10 on each drink. Our planet says “Thank you!”
Oh, and if you are going to hit up Starbucks regularly like I do. Invest in a tumbler. You save the environment and $0.10 on each drink. Our planet says “Thank you!”

No comments:
Post a Comment